Social media is becoming a popular way to highlight one’s business on the internet, and that’s because of a number of reasons. For starters, it is free, which means you can experiment and tweak your approach for no cost and reap many rewards. You also get almost instant interaction with your customers. However, it’s not just on the sites that you can make the most of social media. You can even do it on your website. Here are some tips from premier seo agency in Toronto EDKENT® MEDIA to help you do that.
1. Include social media buttons on every page of your site. In fact, use those logos at the end of every piece of content if you can. You always want to give people the opportunity to share your site with their friends and colleagues. Make it easy for them to do so, and put the idea in their head, by having the buttons there ready for them to use.
2. Put links for media sharing in your content. This is an easy thing to do that you can do every time you update your blog or the content on your site. Simply put a link or two into the content that allows readers to share the information with their friends on various social media sites.
3. Don’t focus on a few social media sites. The immediate impulse these days is to just focus on Facebook and Twitter, when the truth is that those are just two of the social media sites out there. Make the most out of all the sites, and make your site accessible for all of them. Better yet, do a poll or survey of your target group and find out which social media sites they visit most, and focus on those.
4. Use plugins from Facebook and Twitter so that you can easily post updates. You can get a feed of your most recent Twitter posts, for example. People can get a look at your most recent Facebook activity. When people get an idea of how you’re using social media, they can make better choices about whether you are someone they want to link up with and follow.
5. Ask people to share information. Something that can be very effective is to simply mention social media sites and ask for help getting yoru name out there. Most of your customers will be more than happy to do that for you.
6. Consider incentives. Make sure that you think about offering someone a sample, discount or other incentive, if people will only tweet your article or like your Facebook page. This can go a long way to getting people fired up for you and to establish a nice presence on social media.
If you use the tips in this article and really integrate social media into your website, you will find that your mini-community gets larger and you will have an outreach that you never were capable of having before. You build relationships with your customers that make them loyal to you, and your sales will rise. Give these tips a try today.